Leeds Creek Waterfront Estate - Middlepoint offers a commanding presence with elevation, mature gardens, privacy and a masterfully constructed home using the finest materials. High ceilings, formal entry, living and dining with butler's pantry. Transverse hallway connecting the master suite to the family room / kitchen with vaulted ceiling and picturesque setting with grand views out Leeds Creek, across the Miles River and over to St. Michaels. The house was built by local craftsman incorporating features and design elements from the broker / owner's 52 years in the waterfront estate market. The master suite is a quiet remove from the rest of the house with a quaint den and graciously proportioned bedroom and broad views of the River. There are two guest rooms with baths en-suit on the second floor along with the guest apartment / in-law or au pair suite over the garage. The millwork throughout the house exudes quality and compliments this exceptional pairing of architecture and construction with a point of land intended to please the most discerning buyer. The house parcel Lot 1 includes 44 acres. Lot 2 (4.4 acres) as shown in the attached plat is not part of the offering but available if desired. A long tree-lined driveway, accessory workshop / storage building, dock with over 7 feet of water at mean low tide, greenhouse and exceptional gardens combine in a manner befitting the waterfront estate market.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Dutch Colonial
4 Full/2 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Private Water Service
Brick, Cedar Exterior
8,370 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Florida Room
- Butler Pantry
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Instant Hot Water, Double Oven, Range Hood, Six Burner Range, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Heat Pump.
- 5. Gas Burning, Insert, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- 24 Hour Security, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Circular Driveway.
- Brick, Cedar
- Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Panoramic, River, Water, Scenic
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Out Building, Satellite Dish, Additional Lot(s), Landscaped. Additional Lot(S), Landscaping, Open, Premium, Rip-Rapped, Rural.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)