"Hunting Creek Farm" a Sportsman's Waterfront Dream. Abundant waterfowl, years of cultivating this amazing Hunter's Paradise. Located on Hunting Creek, 8500 Sq. Ft. Brick Manor House, Brick Guest House, Caretaker's House, Barns, and Outbuildings, Protected Deep Water Dock 6+ MLW, large Gunite Pool, 3/4 Mile of Shoreline & 186 acres, Tennis court, Hunting & Fishing.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
6 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
7,287 sq. ft
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Instant Hot Water, Microwave, Double Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Electric, Geo-Thermal
- Heat Pump, Geothermal.
- 24 Hour Security, Security Gate, Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Kennel, Out Building, Tennis Court, Shed.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)