South Clifton Rancher within town limits on public water & sewer but no town taxes. Builders personal home- immaculate. Formal living room with brick fireplace w/built-ins, formal dining room, kitchen with island, breakfast area, family room with cathedral ceiling, built-ins and brick fireplace, laundry. Inground pool, poolhouse/storage, fence, 1-car attached garage, paved driveway, Numerous upgrades including: roof and shutters, new interior paint, chairrail, wide crown moldings, new french doors, recessed lighting, granite kitchen countertops, new oven, dishwasher, washer & dryer, tile floors in Kitchen & Laundry, new pillars on front porch, new garage door, new heat/air unit and new pool liner.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,872 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)