This lovely two-story Hillsboro model is move in ready and located on a corner lot in Easton Club East. The entry opens to a formal living room and dining room with custom trim and molding. The main level owner's suite has a tray ceiling, attached bathroom with double vanity, shower & soaking tub, and a walk-in closet. There's an additional first floor bedroom, full bathroom and office on the main level. The gourmet kitchen has corian counter tops, a double wall oven, built-in microwave, breakfast bar and an adjoining nook. This all overlooks the family room with a cozy, gas fireplace and makes for great entertaining! The laundry room finishes off the first floor. The second floor has a loft, third bedroom and a full bathroom for your overnight guests. The attached garage has an epoxy painted floor and the HVAC has been updated with a humidifier. Seller is offering a one-year home warranty.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
3,506 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Easton Club East
Talbot County Public Schools
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, De-Humidifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Library, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Putting Green, Tennis Courts, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price