This lovely two-story Hillsboro model is move in ready and located on a corner lot in Easton Club East. The entry opens to a formal living room and dining room with custom trim and molding. The main level owner's suite has a tray ceiling, attached bathroom with double vanity, shower & soaking tub, and a walk-in closet. There's an additional first floor bedroom, full bathroom and office on the main level. The gourmet kitchen has corian counter tops, a double wall oven, built-in microwave, breakfast bar and an adjoining nook. This all overlooks the family room with a cozy, gas fireplace and makes for great entertaining! The laundry room finishes off the first floor. The second floor has a loft, third bedroom and a full bathroom for your overnight guests. The attached garage has an epoxy painted floor and the HVAC has been updated with a humidifier. Seller is offering a one-year home warranty.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
3,506 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Easton Club East
Talbot County Public Schools
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, De-Humidifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Library, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Putting Green, Tennis Courts, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)